Join The GPS Complex Team
Front Desk Associate: Part-time
An associate will consistently go above and beyond for our guest.
- Answer phone calls in a professional manner
- Greet every member with enthusiasm and a smile
- Tour potential members around the complex with the goal of signing up for one of our many programs
- Execute all openings/closing operational procedures to ensure the gym runs smoothly
- Handle member requests and concerns with a sense of urgency
- Actively participate in ensuring the gym is spotless: includes frequent bending, lifting, and walking around the complex to organize equipment and straighten up
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Enthusiastic, energetic, friendly, and personable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Maxpro Academy Development Coach: Part-time
Work with the best development youth organization in North Houston. Along with experience and skill, coaches must embody the intangibles, ambition, and energetic passion for youth development.
- Hourly pay: $10-25
*Training course is required before start date.
365 Elite AAU Club Coach: Part-time
2 Independent Season:
We are in need of coaches that can bring their expertise to our club and willing to implement our system into our teams. Building solid character and making sure players develop and compete at the highest level.
- Strong Background in basketball and youth programming
- Experience playing and/or coaching at a competitive level
- Comprehensive detailed knowledge of basketball, including game rules and regulations, technical skills and strategic skills
Stipend based pay:
- $1200-2500 per season
*Training course is required before you start
SPORTS MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP:
Who Can Apply: College Students
The Sports Program Management Internship is designed for students studying or those aspiring towards a career in recreation, athletics, sports management, coaching, communication, and event planning.
(GPS) offers basketball, volleyball, gymnastics and seasonal camps to over 1,500 children annually. In the past, we’ve provided internships and part-time opportunities to students that attended Texas State, Sam Houston State, UTPV, UT Dallas, Texas A&M, Rice, Texas Tech, Lone Star College, Ball State University and many more.
Volleyball Director: Part-Time
Qualifications: Coaching experience or college and/or club playing experience, superb organization and communication skills, individual and group training, passion for volleyball and working with youth.
- Pay: $20-50
- Season: Year-round
If you would like to join our team and impact the lives of our young athletes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will reach out if we feel certain you qualify for the position. Thank you for your interest in joining the GPS Complex team!